Fill in the blanks at the bottom of the page to create your own poem. Once you are done, you will be able to print and email your poem.
Everything in the box below can be changed. Feel free to add lines, remove lines, or change words to fit your purpose. Simply highlight and delete the blank lines and the suggestions in parentheses, as you go.
Make sure you print or email your poem to yourself - Pongo doesn't save your work!
Ten Reasons to Love Me
1. I set the alarm at 5:30 a.m. to the blast of golden oldies, like “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg.”
2. I fetch the paper and make a mess of the sections as I scour the theater reviews, the Op Ed and my daily horoscope.
3. I scramble tofu and eggs with a dash of rosemary while checking my email and burn the pan.
4. I set off the smoke detector daily. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
5. I wear mismatched socks, like blues and blacks and sometimes smoothed and ribbed.
6. I am the savviest debater in town and can pin you on any issue.
7. I doze and snore when at the symphony and the opera.
8. I hold a secret forever and only reveal it when I sleep walk.
9. I can stand on my head.
10. I read you a poem in bed each night. . .and make you listen.