National Presentations and Trainings
Writing from the Heart: Methods for Therapeutic Poetry
with At-Risk Youth and Others
Presentations and Trainings by Richard Gold
Pongo is hoping to do more good in the world by encouraging, training, and supporting Pongo-inspired writing projects around the country. Toward that end, Richard Gold, Pongo's founder, is giving presentations and trainings. Please write to us to inquire about upcoming presentations, or to arrange a visit by Richard to your city, university, conference, or agency...
Here is information that describes...
SCENARIO for a visit to your city
OBJECTIVES of a Pongo presentation/training
AUDIENCES served by a Pongo presentation/training
BACKGROUND on Pongo and Richard
Recent and Upcoming Presentations and Trainings:
- Berkeley (Seneca Family of Agencies)
- Atlanta (Imagine Hope)
- Los Angeles (Learn4Life)
- Asheville, NC (Journal Conference 2016)
- Los Angeles (Assoc. of Writers and Writing Programs)
- San Diego (Social Advocates for Youth, San Diego)
- Oakland (West Oakland Middle School)
- New Orleans (Tulane University School of Social Work)
- Washington DC (Free Minds Book Club, DC Jail)
- Ann Arbor (Prison Creative Arts Project, University of Michigan)
- Minneapolis (Assoc. of Writers and Writing Programs)
- Berkeley (Alta Bates Summit Med. Ctr.)
- San Diego (American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry conf.)
- Seattle (Creative Techniques in Traumatic Grief Therapy conf.)
- Portland, ME (Positive Youth Development Institute)
We would love to hear from you!
And we can help you find your poem.